HOLIDAY CINNAMON TOAST WITH HAZELNUT BUTTER
Featured ProductMountain White
This old favorite is all dressed up for the holidays with pumpkin pie spices, pomegranate seeds, and heavenly hazelnut butter.
2 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread
2 T. Butter
2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, mace, clove)
3 Tbsp. Cane Sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the pumpkin pie spice with the cane sugar. Set aside.
- Warm the hazelnut butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds until smooth and melted.
- Toast the bread slices. While they’re warm, spread them with butter.
- Sprinkle the buttered toast with the spiced sugar mixture.
- Drizzle the cinnamon toast with the melted hazelnut butter. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and chopped pistachios to serve.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 0 min