Hawaiian French Toast
Featured ProductHawaiian Sweet
Use these tropical flavors of Hawaiian Sweet Bread, macadamias, coconut, and pineapple to make this Hawaii-themed French Toast.
1 Loaf Canyon Bakehouse Hawaiian Sweet Bread
1 C. Coconut Milk
3 oz. Coconut Cream
2 Tbsp. Turbinado Sugar
1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
Toasted Coconut Flakes
Toasted Macadamia Nuts
Whipped Dessert Topping
- Heat a skillet or griddle to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, coconut cream and ground cinnamon.
- Working in batches, pour a small amount of the egg mixture into a shallow pan. Dip both sides of each slice of bread before laying them on the griddle. Sprinkle with turbinado sugar and cook until golden, flipping after about 2 minutes.
- Stack toast on a plate and add toppings as desired.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped dessert topping.