Hawaiian French Toast Bake with Honey, Ham and Jam
¾ C. Milk
Pinch of salt
1 Pkg. Canyon Bakehouse Hawaiian Rolls, cubed to 1 ½ inch
French Toast Bake
8 oz. Honey Ham, cubed to ½ inch
8 oz. Gruyere and/or White Cheddar Cheese, cubed to ½ inch
½ C. Prepared Blackberry Jam
- Prepare an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray or parchment paper. Place the cubed Hawaiian Rolls inside.
- In a large liquid measuring cup, whisk together the milk, eggs, and honey
- Gently pour the whisked milk and egg mixture over the cubed bread. Cover and chill for2 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Scatter the cubed ham and cheese(s)across the top of the chilled bread mixture and dot it with small spoonfuls of blackberry jam.
- Bake until set and golden, 30-35minutes, then cool on a rack for 10 minutes before serving.