Ham and Cheese Brunch Bake
Featured ProductMountain White
Cubed ham and three kinds of cheese baked with a wholesome mixture of eggs, ham, spinach, and gluten-free bread.
1 loaf Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread, cubed
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 C. Chopped Green Onions
3 C. Baby Spinach
2 3/4 C. Whole Milk
1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
3/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
8 oz. Diced Ham
4 oz. Sharp White Cheddar, shredded
2 oz. Gruyere, shredded
2 oz. Pecorino Romano, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour the olive oil to a skillet over medium heat. Add the green onions and the baby spinach. Stirring, sauté the mixture until the spinach begins to wilt. Remove the mixture from the heat and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, Beat together the eggs, milk, Dijon, salt and pepper.
- Place a layer of the cubed bread into the prepared baking sheet, followed by the ham, spinach mixture and combined cheeses. Repeat to make 2-3 layers.
- Bake the dish for about 40-45 minutes, until the egg is fully set, and the top is bubbly and golden.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 45 min