Grilled Plums on Brioche with Honey and Mascarpone
Featured ProductBrioche-Style Sweet Rolls
Grilled, honey drizzled stone fruits over a spiced mascarpone spread on Toasted Brioche-Style Rolls
8 oz. Mascarpone
2 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar
1 tsp. Orange Zest
Pinch of Ground Cinnamon
Pinch of Ground Ginger
6 Canyon Bakehouse Brioche-Style Rolls, halved and toasted
1 C. Mascarpone spread (see above)
6 Plums, pitted and sliced into wedges
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Honey, for drizzling
Fresh Thyme Leaves, for garnish
- Heat a stovetop grill pan to medium or allow a charcoal grill to settle and die down.
- Brush all surfaces of the pitted plums with olive oil and place them cut side down on the grill. Allow the plums to soften slightly and form grill marks before turning. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side and remove them from the heat.
- Allow the cooked plums to cool for about 5 minutes before assembly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mascarpone, orange zest, and spices. Whisk until smooth. Gradually incorporate the powdered sugar.
- Spread the spiced mascarpone onto each toasted, halved Brioche-Style Roll. Top with grilled plums.
- Drizzle the assembled toasts with honey and garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 5 min