Grilled Granny Smith Sliders with Cheddar on Brioche
3 Tbsp. Greek Yogurt
3 Tbsp. Whole Grain Mustard
Celery Salt, to taste
Tangy Sauce (see above)
1-2 Apples, sliced
6 Slices Cheddar Cheese
6 Canyon Bakehouse Brioche-Style Rolls, halved
Butter for the grill
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mustard, and celery salt.
- Melt the butter on a grill pan over medium heat.
- Spread the mayo mixture onto each halved brioche-style roll.
- Assemble the sliders with sliced cheese and apple.
- Grill sliders on both sides until the cheese is melted and the outsides are golden.