GRILLED CHEESE WITH APPLE AND DRIZZLED HONEY
2 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread
2 Tbsp. Butter, plus more for the pan
3 oz. Comte Cheese, shredded
½ Small Green Apple, thinly sliced
1-2 Tbsp. Honey
1 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Pecans
- Butter the outsides of each slice of bread.
- Layer the sandwich with shredded Comte cheese and apple slices.
- Place a heavy skillet over medium-low heat with a small amount of butter.
- Place the sandwich in the skillet and add weight, like a smaller skillet.
- Flip as needed, allowing the cheese to melt slowly as the outside browns.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 10 min