Brownie Bites with White Chocolate Frosting
Gluten-free brownie bites frosted with white chocolate buttercream and a sprinkle of “love dust” made from freeze-dried raspberries
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ C. Butter, softened
- 6 oz. White Chocolate, melted
- 2 C. Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Pkg. Canyon Bakehouse Brownie Bites
- Freeze-dried Raspberries, finely ground
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and butter with the melted white chocolate. Whip the mixture with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar. Once the mixture is incorporated, mix in the vanilla and whip until smooth.
- Spoon the frosting into a piping bag with a spiral tip and chill for 30 minutes.
- Pipe a peaked spiral of frosting onto each brownie bite.
- Finish by dusting the tops of each frosted brownie bite with finely ground freeze-dried raspberry powder.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 0 min