Sweet Potato Brownie Tartlets
- 1 Sweet Potato, baked and mashed
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ C. Heavy Cream
- 3 Packages Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-free Brownie Bites
- 15 Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a muffin tin by mashing brownie bites into the wells (standard tin = 2 bites per well)
- Using a hand mixer, beat the sweet potato, butter, syrup, pumpkin pie spice and heavy cream until smooth.
- Spoon the sweet potato mixture into a pastry bag and pipe into each brownie cup.
- Top each tartlet with marshmallows and bake for 8-10 minutes, until marshmallows are just golden.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 0 min
Makes 12 tartlets