Maple Pecan Brownie Bites
Our Brownie Bites are always a treat! And, topped with cinnamon maple frosting and candied pecans, they’re a seasonal favorite.
- 2 Pkg. Canyon Bakehouse Brownie Bites
- ½ C. Butter, softened
- 2 tsp. Milk
- 2 ¼ C. Powdered Sugar
- ½ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Maple Flavoring
- 1 C. Pecan Pieces
- ½ C. Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Dash of salt
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a hot skillet. Whisking constantly, cook for 3-4 minutes until the mixture is caramelized.
- Pour the mixture onto the center of the parchment paper. Using two forks, work quickly to spread the clusters outward.
- Allow the candied pecans to harden at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- To make the maple buttercream, add the butter to a mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, beat for 2 minutes before mixing in the milk.
- Slowly add the cinnamon and powdered sugar. Scraping down the sides as needed, add the maple flavoring and mix the frosting until smooth.
- Add the frosting to a medium piping bag with a spiral tip.
- Pipe the frosting onto the brownie bites and top with candied pecans.