Blackberry Fudge Pizookie
This decadent dessert “pizza” has a fudgy “cookie” base made from our rich, gluten-free Brownie Bites.
- 2 Packages Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-free Brownie Bites
- ¾ C. Chocolate Chips, divided
- 2 Pints French Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Pint Fresh Blackberries
- ½ C. Raw Almonds, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat 4 individual sized tartlet pans with oil.
- Into a mixing bowl, crumble the brownie bites and add ¼ C. chocolate chips. Press the mixture firmly to the bottom of the pans.
- Heat the pizookies in the oven until just warmed, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Pop the warm pizookies out of the tartlet pans, onto dessert plates.
- Top the pizookies with scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Add blackberries and a chocolate drizzle to serve.
Yield: 4 mini tartlets
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 min