Raspberry Mocha Mousse Brownie Bite Trifles
- 1 Package Canyon Bakehouse Brownie Bites, cubed
- 8 oz. Tub Whipped Dessert Topping, divided
- ½ C. Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tbsp. Butter or Vegan Butter Spread
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- Fresh Raspberries
- Make the chocolate ganache by melting together the butter and chocolate chips in a double boiler or a microwave. Whisk to fully incorporate.
- To make the mocha mousse, whisk together 2 tbsp. of the chocolate ganache and the espresso powder. Fold the espresso ganache mixture into half of the whipped topping.
- Layer the mocha mousse, cubed brownie bites, and raspberries into serving glasses with the remaining ganache and whipped topping.