Bagel Monkey Bread
- 4-6 Canyon Bakehouse Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, diced to 1-inch
- 2 eggs
- ½ C. Butter, melted
- ¼ C. Almond Milk
- ¼ C. Maple Syrup
- ¼ C. Cane Sugar
- ¼ C. Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 C. Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Milk
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Allow the melted butter to cool slightly before slowly mixing into the milk.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients into the milk and butter mixture and add the bagel pieces. Toss to coat and rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon the soaked bread pieces into the baking cups, heaping over the tops.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the pieces have set and the tops have browned.
- Whisk together the icing ingredients as the monkey bread cools slightly. Using a fork, drizzle the icing over the monkey bread to serve.