Monster Brownie Bites
- 1 Package Canyon Bakehouse Brownie Bites
- 1 Pint Gluten-free Vanilla Frosting, store bought
- Natural Food Dye, Blue and Yellow
- 1 Container Candy “eyes”
- ¼ C. Shredded Coconut
- ¼ C. Whole, Raw Almonds
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the frosting with blue and yellow natural food dye (in equal amounts) to create green frosting.
- Frost the tops of the Brownie Bites with green frosting.
- To create monster faces, add 3 candy eyes to each of half of the frosted brownie bites. Using a skewer, create peaks in the frosting around the eyes.
- To create monster claws, add 4 almonds to one side of the remaining frosted brownie bites. Sprinkle the tops with shredded coconut.