- 1 Quart Jar of Peaches
- 5 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread
- ½ C. Butter, melted
- 1 C. Canning Liquid from Peaches
- ½ C. Cane Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8-inch square baking pan or large pie plate with butter.
- Cut the bread into 1-inch pieces.
- Add the peaches into a prepared pan and incorporate the bread pieces, tucking in between the peach slices.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, canning liquid, sugar, and flour before mixing in the egg.
- Pour the mixture over the peaches and bread pieces and bake for 30-35 minutes until brown and bubbly.