Maple Bacon Brownie Bites Milkshake
- 4 Bacon Strips, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 Pints Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ C. Milk
- 4 Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-free Brownie Bites, crumbled
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bacon on the parchment and cook both sides until crisp.
- While still hot from the oven, lay the cooked bacon on a cooling rack. Brush the cooked bacon with maple syrup and allow to cool slightly.
- Reserving the bacon and 2 Tbsp. of the brownie crumbles, add remaining ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into two chilled glasses. Garnish with maple bacon strips and brownie crumbles.