Brownie S'more Shake Shots
- 2 pints of vanilla ice cream (dairy or dairy-free)
- 5 Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Brownie Bites
- ½ cup milk (dairy or dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 4 gluten free graham crackers
Toppings: 4 crushed graham crackers for the rim, and 2 more for toppings, marshmallows, 2 gluten-free brownie bites, chocolate sauce and chocolate bar squares
- In a blender, blend all the shake ingredients together until smooth
- In a plastic bag, add 4 graham crackers and crush them for the graham cracker rim. Place them into a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, add ¼ inch of water. Dip the rim of your mason jar into the water and then dip it into the crushed graham crackers, spinning the glass around until the rim is covered. Repeat this on 3 other jars.
- Add chocolate to the side of the glasses for a fun food effect!
- Pour in the shake and top with marshmallows, crumbled brownie bites, broken up chocolate squares and half of a graham cracker. Repeat this on the other 3 jars.
- Serve immediately!