Mint Chocolate Brownie Bite Shake
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup of milk (can use any milk alternative as well)
- ½ cup of fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup of frozen kale (great way to sneak in the greens with the kids! They won’t taste it!)
- ½ cup of chocolate sauce
- 4 Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Brownie Bites
- Chocolate sauce and crumbled brownie bites for garnish
- In a blender, mix ice cream, milk, mint, kale, chocolate sauce and brownie bites until fully blended.
- In a mason jar or glass, pour chocolate sauce around the edges, for a fun chocolatey look!
- Pour in shake and top with crumbled brownie bites and enjoy immediately!
Serves 2 large shakes