Brownie Bite Cake Pops
- 2 containers of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Brownie Bites
- 1 cup of chocolate frosting
- 12 oz. of White Chocolate, melted
- 1 container of Gluten Free sprinkles for decorating
- 12 8-inch lollipop sticks
- ½ foot of foam
- In a large bowl, break apart the brownie bites into little crumbs using your hands.
- Add the chocolate frosting to the bowl and begin to mix it in using your hands so that all the brownie bite crumbs are covered.
- With your palms, form 12 small pop balls with the mixture and set aside on a tray with parchment paper.
- Freeze the pops for 10 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute in a large mug. Remove from the microwave and give the chocolate a stir. You will likely need to put the chocolate back into the microwave for another 30 seconds. Do this until all the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove the pops from the freezer.
- Take one of the lollipop sticks and dip ½ inch of it into the melted chocolate.
- Insert the stick into the pop and begin to roll the pop in the melted chocolate until it’s fully covered. You might have to tip the mug and use a spoon to submerge it completely.
- Let the excess chocolate drip off the lollipop. Then, stick the lollipop, at an angle, into the foam block with parchment paper underneath to allow for any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Work on your next cake pop. Once you are done with the second one, remove the first pop from the foam block and cover with sprinkles.
- Repeat until you’re done with all 12 pops.
- Place the cake pops into the fridge until you serve. Enjoy!