Peppermint Brownie Cheesecake
- 2 packages of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Brownie Bites
- 16 oz. of cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of peppermint extract
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz. of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Crushed candy canes and chocolate sauce
For the Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees.
- Grease a 9-inch pie dish and press in the brownie bites until they create a thick crust.
- Using an electric mixer, blend cream cheese, sugar, 3 egg, peppermint extract and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the brownie crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes and leave in the oven for an additional 30 minutes after turning off the oven to set.
- Freeze for 1 hour before serving.
- Right before serving, top with frosting, crushed candy canes and chocolate sauce!
For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Mix all ingredients for the cream cheese frosting together in a medium bowl with an electric mixture until smooth.