Gluten Free Deep Fried Brownies
- 2 containers of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Brownie Bites
For the Frying Batter
- 2 cups of all-purpose gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 ½ cups of seltzer water (thanks for the tip Food Network!)
- a pinch of salt
- Oil for frying — we used Canola Oil
- 1 cup of powdered sugar for topping
- Mix all the ingredients together to make the gluten free frying batter and set aside.
- Smash the Brownie Bites between your hands and let them soak in the batter while you heat up your oil in a pan, about ¼ inch deep on medium heat.
- Add the brownies to the oil and continuously flip for about 20-30 seconds.
- Remove and top with powdered sugar and enjoy!