Gluten-Free Ice Box Cake
- 1 quart of heavy whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 container of Canyon Bakehouse Brownie Bites
- 1 container of gluten free graham crackers
- Toppings: your favorite fruit topping
- In a medium metal bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks.
- Slowly fold the sugar in using a spoon, one table spoon at a time. Blend for 30 more seconds.
- In a bread pan add one layer of the whipped cream and top with whole graham crackers and add another layer of whipped cream on top.
- Add crumbled brownie bites and use your fingers to pack them down. Alternate between a layer of whipped cream and the crumbled brownie bites until you reach the top.
- Freeze for 3 hours and cut using a large knife into slices and serve.