Summer Fruit and Brownie Bite Trifles
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 container of Canyon Bakehouse Brownie Bites
- Your favorite summer fruit. We used peaches, strawberries and raspberries
- In a medium metal bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks.
- Slowly fold the sugar in using a spoon, one table spoon at a time. Blend for 30 more seconds.
- In a mason jar, alternate adding layers of whipped cream, crumbled brownie bites and fruit. Serve immediately and enjoy!