Denver Omelet Sandwiches
2 Canyon Bakehouse Deli White Bagels, toasted
2 oz. Cream Cheese
3 Eggs, whisked
1 Tbsp. White Onion, chopped
2 Tbsp. Green Pepper, chopped
2 Tbsp. Spicy Sausage, cooked and chopped or crumbled
¼ C. Jalapeño Cheddar, shredded
½ tsp. Butter
Seasoning Salt, to taste
Hot Sauce, to taste (optional)
- Melt the butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the whisked eggs.
- Lifting the edge with a spatula, cook the egg until the surface begins to set, about 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble one side of the egg with the onion, green pepper, spicy sausage, and the jalapeño cheddar. Close the omelet and cook until the cheese is melted, about 1 minute more.
- Meanwhile, spread the cream cheese on the toasted bagels.
- Drizzle the omelet with hot sauce (if using). Place one half on each bagel. Sprinkle with seasoning and top with baby arugula.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 3 min