Cream-Filled Brioche Donuts
- 1 Pkg. Canyon Bakehouse Brioche-Style Sweet Rolls (6 rolls)
- 1/4 C. Unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 C. Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 C. Heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, combine the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Whip the mixture using an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer the cream filling to a piping bag fitted with a small round tip or a Ziploc bag with a corner snipped off. Set aside.
- Take each Brioche-Style Sweet Roll and use a sharp knife to make a small incision in the side, creating a pocket for the cream filling.
- Carefully pipe the cream filling into each sweet roll, ensuring they are evenly filled.
- Dip each cream-filled sweet roll into the melted butter, making sure to coat it completely.
- Immediately roll the butter-coated sweet roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, ensuring an even coating.
- Place the coated sweet rolls on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Allow the donuts to cool slightly before serving. They can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature.