Cloud Eggs on Toast
4 Eggs, yolks and whites separated
Pinch of Kosher Salt
2 tsp. Olive Oil
1 ½ tsp. White Wine Vinegar
¼ tsp. Dijon Mustard
1 ½ C. Arugula
4 Canyon Bakehouse Honey Whole Grain English Muffins, halved
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the kosher salt to the egg whites and use a hand mixer to beat them until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon the fluffy whites onto the prepared baking sheet to make four clouds. Create shallow wells in each with the spoon and bake for about 6 minutes, until set.
- Carefully spoon the yolks into the wells and bake the clouds for 3-4 minutes more.
- To make the vinaigrette, combine the olive oil, vinegar and mustard in the bottom of a large bowl and whisk to emulsify. Add the arugula and toss to coat.
- Assemble toasted English muffins with dressed greens and place a cloud on top of each.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 10 min