Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding with Orange Glaze
¾ C. Milk
¼ C. Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 Loaf Canyon Bakehouse Cinnamon Raisin Bread, diced
1 C. Powdered Sugar
1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
2 Tbsp. Orange Juice
2 tsp. Orange Zest
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and prepare an extra-large muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, syrup, and brown sugar.
- Add the diced cinnamon raisin bread, toss to coat.
- Place the bread mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the glaze ingredients.
- Once the bake has cooled slightly, drizzle with the glaze and serve warm.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 45 min