Cinnamon Raisin Bread Bake with Peanut Butter and Jelly
¾ C. Milk
1/3 C. Maple Syrup
½ tsp. Vanilla
1 Loaf Canyon Bakehouse Cinnamon Raisin Bread, crusts removed
2/3 C. Peanut Butter
2/3 C. Raspberry Preserves
1 Tbsp. Melted Butter or Cooking Spray
Powdered Sugar, for dusting
Maple Syrup, for serving (optional)
- Spread half of the bread with peanut butter and the other half with raspberry preserves. Sandwich them together and cut them into quarters.
- Prepare an 8-inch square baking dish with the melted butter or cooking spray and arrange the mini sandwiches inside.
- In a large liquid measuring cup, whisk together the milk, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Gently pour the milk and egg mixture over the mini sandwiches. Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees. Uncover the chilled bread pudding and bake for 35-40 minutes, until set and golden.
- Once the bake has cooled slightly, dust with powdered sugar and serve warm with maple syrup, if desired.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 40 min