Butter and Herb Stuffing
¼ C. Butter, divided
1 Yellow Onion, diced
½ tsp. Kosher Salt
Black Pepper, to taste
1 tsp. Dried Herbs and Seasonings Blend
½ C. Chicken Broth
¼ C. Chopped Fresh Parsley
1 Loaf Canyon Bakehouse Country White Bread, torn or quartered into triangles
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare an 8×8 baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Melt half of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Once it’s bubbling, add the diced onion and cook until softened. Add the salt, pepper, and the dried herbs and seasonings. Cook gently, 1-2 more minutes and remove from the heat.
- Arrange the torn or cut bread in the prepared dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, broth and chopped parsley.
- Combine the onion mixture with the egg mixture and pour over the bread. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the stuffing is set and golden on top.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 35 min