Brioche Cranberry Orange Morning Rolls
Featured ProductBrioche-Style Sweet Rolls
These gluten-free Cranberry Orange Morning Rolls with a delectable crumble topping are the perfect indulgence for holiday morning gatherings, combining the zesty sweetness of orange and tartness of cranberries in a deliciously festive treat.
- 1 Pkg. Canyon Bakehouse Brioche-Style Sweet Rolls (6 rolls)
- 1 C. Fresh cranberries, chopped
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1/3 C. Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 C. Gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 C. Granulated sugar
- 1/4 C. Dairy-free and gluten-free butter substitute, cubed
- 1/4 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 C. Powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a 9×9-inch baking dish or a similar-sized oven-safe dish.
- Prepare the Crumble Topping: In a small mixing bowl, combine the gluten-free all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, and ground cinnamon.
- Add the butter and use a fork or pastry cutter to blend the ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Prepare the Gluten-Free Rolls: Slice each roll in half horizontally.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter and orange zest.
- In another bowl, mix together the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Assemble the Rolls: Dip each roll half into the melted butter and orange zest mixture, ensuring they are well-coated.
- Then, dip the buttered rolls into the sugar-cinnamon mixture, coating them evenly.
- Place the coated roll halves into the greased baking dish, cut side up, forming a single layer.
- Sprinkle the chopped cranberries evenly over the rolls.
- Sprinkle the prepared gluten-free crumble topping evenly over the cranberries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown.
- While the rolls are baking, prepare the Orange Glaze: In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, fresh orange juice, orange zest, and gluten-free vanilla extract until smooth. Adjust the consistency by adding more orange juice if needed.
- Once the rolls are done baking, remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes.
- Drizzle the gluten-free orange glaze over the warm rolls.
- Serve while they are still warm and enjoy!