- 1 Slice Swiss Cheese
- 1 Slice Ham
- 1 Egg
- Turn the broiler on and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the cheese and ham between the bagel slices.
- Crack the egg and discard half of the white portion. With the top of the bagel in place, pour the rest of the egg, including the yolk into the hole.
- Place the stuffed bagel onto the parchment paper and under the broiler for 3-5 minutes, just until the white of the egg is cooked.
Cinnamon Raisin Bagel
- 2 Tbsp. Smooth Peanut Butter
- ½ Banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Walnuts
- Spread the bottom half of the bagel with peanut butter and replace the top.
- Place banana slices inside the bagel hole.
- Sprinkle the banana slices with chopped walnuts.
- 2 Tbsp. Herbed Goat Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Mediterranean Olives
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- Pinch of Red Chili Flakes
- Spread the bottom half of the bagel with herbed goat cheese and replace the top.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped olives and olive oil.
- Scoop the olive mixture into the bagel hole.
- Sprinkle the olive mixture with red chili flakes.