Holiday Cinnamon Toast with Hazelnut Butter
This old favorite is all dressed up for the holidays with pumpkin pie spices, pomegranate seeds and heavenly hazelnut butter.
- 2 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread
- 2 T. Butter
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, mace, clove)
- 3 Tbsp. Cane Sugar
- Hazelnut Butter
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Chopped Pistachios
- In a small bowl, combine the pumpkin pie spice with the cane sugar. Set aside.
- Warm the hazelnut butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds until smooth and melted.
- Toast the bread slices. While they’re warm, spread them with butter.
- Sprinkle the buttered toast with the spiced sugar mixture.
- Drizzle the cinnamon toast with the melted hazelnut butter. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and chopped pistachios to serve.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 0 min