Coppa and Burrata with Egg on English Muffin
Thin sliced air-cured pork is perfectly paired with creamy burrata cheese and topped with a sunny egg on a chewy gluten-free English Muffin.
- 1 Canyon Bakehouse Original or Whole Grain English Muffin, toasted
- 1 tsp. Butter
- 2 oz. Burrata
- 4 Slices of Coppa
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Sliced Roma Tomato
- 1 Egg, cooked sunny side up
- Spread one half of the toasted English Muffin with burrata.
- Top the burrata with the coppa slices.
- Layer the other half of the toasted English Muffin with basil, tomato slices and the sunny egg.
- Place the halves together to serve.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 5 min