Caramelized Apples with Ricotta on Toast
Sweet and slightly tart, this fun combination of fall flavors and textures is a delicious breakfast option or a quick bite.
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Small Granny Smith Apples, peeled and diced into ½ inch dice
- 6-8 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 4 Slices Canyon Bakehouse 7-Grain Bread, toasted
- Whisk together the cinnamon and sugar. Toss the diced apples with the mixture.
- Melt the butter in large pan over medium heat.
- Add the diced apples to the pan and sauté for 6-8 minutes, until just tender.
- Spread the ricotta cheese on each slice of toast.
- Top the ricotta cheese with the caramelized apples.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 10 min