Cinnamon Raisin Donut Holes
With a few simple ingredients, a loaf of our Cinnamon Raisin Bread rolls into a sweet, pop-able treat!
- 1 loaf Canyon Bakehouse Cinnamon Raisin Bread, crusts removed and diced to ½ inch
- 1 Egg
- ¼ C. Milk
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon, divided
- ½ C. Cane Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the diced cinnamon raisin bread in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, whisk together the egg, milk and remaining cinnamon.
- Pour the egg mixture over the diced bread and combine to form a sticky “dough.”
- Using a cookie scoop, make 12 – 15 balls. As you go, roll each ball in the cinnamon/sugar mixture and line them up on the parchment.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.