Herbed Goat Cheese Toasts
This simple snack combines tangy yogurt and herbs with goat cheese for a flavorful spread topped with cucumber slices and “everything” seasoning.
- 4 Slices Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread, toasted
- ½ C. Herbed Goat Cheese Spread (see below)
- 2 Mini Cucumbers, sliced into ribbons
- 2 Tbsp. “Everything” Seasoning (see below)
- Fresh Dill, for garnish
Herbed Goat Cheese Spread
- 4 oz. Goat Cheese
- 2 oz. Plain Yogurt
- ½ tsp. Fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp. Fresh Dill, chopped
- ½ tsp. Fresh Thyme, chopped
- Coarse salt to taste
- 1 Tsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tsp. Poppy Seeds
- 1 Tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tsp. Dried, Diced Onion
- 2 Tsp. Coarse Salt
- In a small lidded jar, shake together the seasoning ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the herbed goat cheese spread.
- Top each slice of toast with the spread, cucumber ribbons and “everything” seasoning as desired.