Hawaiian French Toast
- 1 Loaf Canyon Bakehouse Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 1 C. Coconut Milk
- 3 oz. Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Turbinado Sugar
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Pineapple Rings
- Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Toasted Macadamia Nuts
- Whipped Dessert Topping
- Heat a skillet or griddle to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, coconut cream and ground cinnamon.
- Working in batches, pour a small amount of the egg mixture into a shallow pan. Dip both sides of each slice of bread before laying them on the griddle. Sprinkle with turbinado sugar and cook until golden, flipping after about 2 minutes.
- Stack toast on a plate and add toppings as desired.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped dessert topping.