Soft Boiled Eggs with Mustard Vinaigrette and Pickled Shallots on Toast
- 2 Tbsp. Aioli
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ C. White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Stone Ground Mustard
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Hungarian Paprika
- Radish Shoots
- 2 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread, toasted
- Place the sliced shallots along with the white wine vinegar and some cracked pepper in a lidded container or jar. Allow them to pickle for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a mixing bowl with ice water.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
- Using a spoon, carefully add each egg to the boiling water.
- Boil the eggs for 6 minutes before lifting them out of the saucepan and into the ice water. Chill for 1-2 minutes.
- Gently crack the eggshells and remove them.
- In a ramekin, make the mustard vinaigrette by whisking together the mustard and 1 tsp. of pickle brine from the shallots.
- Spread each slice of toast with aioli.
- Break each egg into halves or quarters and arrange on top of the aioli, along with pickled shallots and radish shoots.
- Drizzle the eggs with mustard vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle each slice of toast with Hungarian paprika, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.