Lemon Thyme Blueberry Bagels with Mascarpone Cheese
- 4 Canyon Bakehouse Blueberry Gluten-free Bagels
- 8 oz. Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 C. Blueberry Lemon Thyme Compote (recipe follows)
- ½ tsp. Fresh Lemon Zest for garnish
- Toast bagels and spread each half with mascarpone.
- Sprinkle each half with lemon zest and top with blueberry compote
Blueberry Lemon Thyme Compote
- 2 C. Fresh Blueberries
- ¼ C. Cane Sugar
- ¼ C. Water
- ½ tsp. Fresh Lemon Zest
- ¼ tsp. Fresh Thyme, minced
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool, slightly.
- Spoon compote over gluten-free blueberry bagel halves spread with mascarpone cheese.