- 1 Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagel
- 1 egg
- ½ avocado
- sprouts or your favorite greens
- Sriracha (optional)
- In a medium sauce pan, add butter or your favorite cooking oil, turn to medium to low heat.
- Cut the bagel in half and widen the hole on one side so you can place the egg into the hole without it dripping out the sides.
- Place the bagel “inside” up and let warm in the pan for 1 minutes
- Flip the bagel and crack the egg into the hole. Add the lid and let cook until the white harden and the yoke is cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the pan when cooked and add avocado, greens and Sriracha. Enjoy immediately!