Overnight French Toast
- ½ cup of butter (you can use 1/2 cup of refined coconut oil to make this dairy free)
- 8 pieces of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Mountain White Bread
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of milk (you can use a milk alternative to make this dairy free)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Berries and pecans for topping
- In a baking pan, melt butter in the oven.
- Place the bread in the pan, overlapping the bread slightly.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the eggs, milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup and pour the mixture over the bread.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow for the bread to soak up all the liquid.
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle berries and pecans on top of the French toast and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the French toast turns golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Top with your favorite French toast toppings!