Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pastry
For the Frosting
- 8 oz of cream cheese, soft (remove from the fridge 1 hour before you make this)
- ½ stick of butter, melted
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of lemon
For the Pastry
- 2 pieces of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients for the frosting together using a hand mixer until fully blended and smooth.
- Toast the cinnamon raisin bread
- Spread the frosting on the toasted bread and top with raspberries and sprinkle with cinnamon.