Focaccia Bread Breakfast Sandwich
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- ½ pound of ground spicy Italian sausage
- sprinkled feta cheese
- Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Focaccia Bread
- Heat a large sauce pan on medium-high heat and add coconut oil, or cooking oil of your choice.
- Sautee the garlic and onion for about 3 minutes
- Add the sausage and simmer until the meat is fully cooked
- Add the bell pepper and spinach and turn down the heat. Cook for 3 additional minutes.
- Add the three eggs and let them cook slightly before breaking the yolks.
- Mix all ingredients together until the egg is fully cooked
- Top the cooked egg and veggies onto toasted focaccia bread and top with feta cheese. Enjoy!