Decadent French Toast
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of milk (or dairy free alternative)
- 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 4 slices of Canyon Bakehouse Heritage Style Honey White
- Butter for frying
- Maple syrup, strawberries and ice cream for topping
- Mix eggs, milk, and vanilla extract in a shallow pan. Let the bread soak in the mixture and flip the bread so that both sides are covered in the mixture.
- Melt 1 tbsp. butter in pan on medium heat. Place bread in pan for 3 minutes, flip and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Place French toast on dishes with a scoop of ice cream, strawberries and maple syrup.