Egg and Bacon Frittata
6 pieces of bacon
6 pieces of Canyon 7-Grain bread, crust removed and chopped into ½ -inch pieces
1 cup of broccoli florets
1 cups of kale, chopped
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a cast iron pan, fry your bacon. Once cooked, remove from grease and set aside.
- Once the grease has cooled slightly, cover the bottom of the pan with the bread slices.
- Top with broccoli, chopped kale and bacon.
- Scramble your eggs and add salt and pepper and pour the egg mixture evenly over the other ingredients.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until egg is fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.