Breakfast Pudgy Pie
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 pieces of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-Free Mountain White Bread
- 2 eggs
- 4 pieces of bacon
- ½ cup grated extra sharp cheddar cheese
Tools: Pie Iron Sandwich cooker. We got ours on Amazon.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread and place slices, butter side down, in the pie iron (one on each side).
- Crack one egg on each piece of bread and add two slices of bacon on each side. Close the pie iron and let cook over the fire. Check every few minutes to make sure things are cooking properly, without burning.
- When the eggs and bacon look almost done, add the cheese and close for another few minutes to allow it to melt.
- Remove from fire and carefully remove the bread from the pie iron using a butter knife. Place the pieces together like a sandwich and enjoy!