Patriotic Berry Bruschetta
By Leah Croker, GrainChanger.com
- 10 slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- ½ cup blueberries
- If you are making flag bruschetta, trim the crust off of the bread making a rectangle with the remaining bread, and toast lightly. If making triangles, simply toast the bread and then slice in half diagonally. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with the honey until the honey is evenly distributed and the cream cheese is smooth and velvety in texture.
- Spread the honey cream cheese onto the bread, and then top with strawberries and blueberries.