Blackberry French Toast Roll-Ups with Maple Syrup
1 Loaf Canyon Bakehouse Heritage White Bread, crusts trimmed
½ C. Milk
1 tsp. Cinnamon
¼ tsp. Nutmeg
2 Tbsp. Butter, for the skillet
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Working one at a time on a clean work surface, flatten the crustless bread slices with a rolling pin.
- Roll 3-4 blackberries inside each slice and place them seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small, shallow dish, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Dip the rolls into the egg mixture and place them seam-side down on the hot skillet. Once the seams have sealed, turn the rolls to brown all sides.
- Serve with warm maple syrup for dipping.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 15 min