Baked Brioche French Toast with Peaches and Blueberries
¾ C. Milk
¼ C. Maple Syrup or Honey
1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp. Ground Ginger
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 Pkg. Canyon Bakehouse Brioche-Style Sweet Rolls, cut into quarters
French Toast Bake
1 lb. Fresh or Frozen Sliced Peaches
½ Pint Fresh Blueberries
1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp. Cane Sugar
Powdered sugar, to serve
- Prepare an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray or parchment paper. Separate the quartered rolls and place them (on end) inside.
- In a large liquid measuring cup, whisk together the milk, eggs, syrup or honey, cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla.
- Gently pour the whisked milk and egg mixture over the quartered bread. Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, marinate the berries in the lemon juice and cane sugar for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the juices are liberated, lay the marinated berries across the top of the chilled bread mixture. Bake until set and golden, 30-35 minutes.
- Cool the bake on a rack for 10 minutes and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 40 min