How about a coupon?
with some news to go with?
Get the first look at Recipes, New Products, Giveaways & Discounts! We promise, you’ll love it.
Get the Coupon >
Here is your link to download your Gluten-Free recipes guide:
Here is your link to download your Toast Tuesday guide:
Tomato and Mozzarella Focaccia Bruschette
Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia
INGREDIENTS (MAKES APPROX. 8 SLICES)
- Canyon Bakehouse Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia
- 4 finely chopped plum tomatoes
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon optional red pepper flakes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Combine ingredients, except cheese, in a bowl. Top slices of Canyon Bakehouse Focaccia with mixture.
- Place slices of Canyon Bakehouse Focaccia onto a cooking sheet. Top with mixture and add mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees until cheese is bubbly.
Tags: Fall, Bruschetta, Appetizers